Hillside, IL 60162
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare – Pharmaceutical
Experience: Previous collections experience a must
Location: Hillside, IL
Company: UnitedRx is a closed-door pharmacy serving long-term care facilities and their patients
- Mail out monthly statements.
- Run the Aged Trial Balance report and collect payments on past due accounts.
- Review each account before placing a collection call. If the balance is extremely high contact facility and request additional information on the account.
- Make a collection call promptly once an account becomes past due.Inform customers of 30 Days overdue accounts and amount currently owed. Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Record address and phone number changes in FW system.
- Record all collection calls using Note History function in FW system including new commitment to repay debt.
- Maintain good customer relations.
- Send out notices to overdue accounts.
- Set up repayment plans according to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit paperwork for accounts that need to be written off.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality; adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Follow company, federal and state laws dealing with debt collection
Shift: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 5:00 pm
Salary: Based on experience. Performance bonus is also available.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Holiday pay, Excellent work environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in collections
- Self-motivated and strong leadership skills
- Effective communication skills and strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in healthcare a plus