Hillside, IL 60162
Position: Full-Time Certified or New Graduate Pharmacy Cycle – Fill Technician
Industry:Healthcare – Pharmaceutical
Experience:Pharmacy Tech Graduate
- UnitedRx serves the pharmaceutical needs of long-term care facilities and their patients
- 7:00 pm – 3:30 am – Monday – Friday with rotating weekends
- UnitedRx offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees which includes medical with a prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, 401k, etc.
- Education, Qualifications & Skills: High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, holidays
- Certified Illinois Pharmacy Technician license is required
- Using DOSIS to prepare medications for cycles
- Fills daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Review facility pre-list with the appropriate drug for the full fill.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, label, and store, as needed during low volume times.
- Packages materials and products manually
- Determines that the correct packing materials are available at the packing station
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned