Hillside, IL 60162
Position : Full-Time Certified or New Graduate Pharmacy Fill Technician
Industry: Healthcare – Pharmaceutical
Experience: Pharmacy Tech Graduate / Externship
Location: Hillside, IL
- UnitedRx serves the pharmaceutical needs of long-term care facilities and their patients
- Tuesday – Saturday 7:00 pm – 7:00 am
- UnitedRx offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, 401k, etc.
- Education, Qualifications & Skills: High School Diploma or GED, college degree preferred.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, holidays
- Certified Illinois Pharmacy Technician license is required
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Fills daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Review facility pre-list and prepare 30 day cards with the appropriate drug for the full fill.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, label, and store, as needed during low volume times.
- Packages materials and products manually
- Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station
- Applies labels according to directions
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned
- Cycle fill experience a plus