Hillside, IL 60162
Responsible for entering, properly setting up and verifying all patients’ information into FW system and generating accurate invoices to be sent to the customers.
- Work directly with the Nursing home facilities, customers and responsible parties to ensure the pharmacy has all information needed to generate correct monthly statements.
- Identify and resolve patient billing complaints.
- Answer questions from patients, clerical staff and insurance companies.
- Make any necessary corrections to the bill if needed.
- Review each account before the end of month billing to ensure correct invoice is being generated.
- Prepare and reviews patient statements
- Prepare and submit claims electronically and/ or on paper to various insurance companies when needed.
- Record all customer calls and any changes made to the account using Note History function in FW system.
- Maintain good customer relations.
- Prepare credits, refunds or adjustments.
- Prepare documentation for Audits when needed.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality; adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Follow company, federal and state laws dealing with customers’ accounts.
Must be proficient in Framework, Docu Track, Point Click Care.