Hillside, IL 60162
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
Position: Full-Time Certified Pharmacy Supervisor
Industry: Healthcare – Pharmaceutical
Location: Hillside, IL
- UnitedRx serves the pharmaceutical needs of long-term care facilities and their patients
- 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm Monday – Friday with Rotating Weekends and some holidays
- Salary based upon experience, up to $30/hour.
- UnitedRx offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, 401k, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, holidays
- Certified Illinois Pharmacy Technician license is required
- Framework Pharmacy Software experience is required
- Good communication skills
- Management experience
- Monitor work flow and ensure all medications leave the pharmacy at the designated time
- Work with multiple departments to solve work flow challenges
- Organize medication for the technicians to fill and complete orders
- Creating solutions to solve problems as they arise.
- Ability to motivate oneself and team
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned