Hillside, IL 60162
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Position : Adjudicator Long Term Care
Industry : Healthcare – Pharmaceutical
Location : Hillside, Illinois
Company : UnitedRx
- UnitedRx serves the pharmaceutical needs of long-term care facilities and their patients
- Long Term Care/Insurance Billing
- Adjudicate Electronic Claims
- Call Insurance Companies for assistance to get the claims paid
- Admit patients into facilities
- Evenings, weekends and holidays are a must
- Other Responsibilities as Assigned
Shift : Evenings 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm with rotating weekends.
Salary : 15-20/hour.
- $1,000 sign on bonus after you have worked 6 months.
Benefits : full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pharmacy Technician Certification, valid IL license in good standing
- Self-motivated and strong leadership skills
- Effective communication skills and strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Long Term Care setting and knowledge of Framework LTC and Docutrack software systems