Position : Pharmacy Technician
Industry: Healthcare – Pharmaceutical
Experience: 1 year LTC Pharmacy experience preferred
Location: Gallatin, TN
Company: United Rx
- United Rx serves the pharmaceutical needs of long-term care facilities and their patients.
- Rotating shift, including weekends and some holidays.
- Business hours include: M-F 7a-10p; S-S 9a-5p.
- United Rx offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, 401k, etc.
- Education, Qualifications & Skills: High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, holidays
- Current or pending registration with TN Board of Pharmacy required
- Current PTCB pharmacy technician certification strongly preferred
- Fills daily medication orders accurately and efficiently under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Provide excellent customer service to our client nursing facilities.
- Assist in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications as needed during low volume times.
- Packages materials and products manually.
- Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned.